Buy Fruit Trees in Ontario
Fruit trees bring any garden in Ontario to the next level and make for endless fun for the whole family. Everyone will enjoy growing their own trees and tasting the delicious fruits they will bear. At Little Tree Garden Market, you will find a great range of fruit trees in all shapes and sizes. Pick all of your favourite fruit trees for your own backyard! Besides fruit trees, fertiliser for fruit trees can also be found in our assortment. Little Tree Garden Market is a boutique garden centre and a beautiful place to visit, so don’t hesitate to stop by if you live near Alma, Arthur or Guelph.
Beautiful trees with fruit in Ontario
When to fertilise trees with fruit? The Little Tree Garden Market staff gets asked this question and many similar other ones about caring for a fruit tree. That’s why Little Tree Garden Market has put together a few valuable tips on caring for your fruit tree.
- When planting a fruit tree, ensure you don’t plant it too deeply. The planting hole should also be big enough, with at least a foot of extra space around the roots.
- Watering is essential for the survival and growth of your new fruit tree. Make sure to water regularly and generously.
- Fruit trees should be fertilised each winter. By adding organic fertiliser on top of the soil, it will get incorporated by spring.
- Most fruit trees are bred to bear vast amounts of fruit yearly. During June or July, it’s recommended to take off a certain percentage of fruit to ensure rapid and complete development of the leftover fruit.
- Pruning is essential to keep your fruit tree in good health. Pruning excess branches will allow more sunlight to hit the fruit, keep the tree in good shape and avoid it caving in on itself due to its weight.
Fruit trees for sale at Little Tree Garden Market
Which garden centre has fruit trees for sale? The best place to get your fruit trees from if you live in Drayton, Salem or Palmerston is the garden centre Little Tree Garden Market in Fergus. Upon visiting this garden shop, you’ll enjoy a vast range of home-grown plants in all shapes and sizes. Furthermore, a visit to Little Tree Garden Centre comes with many unique services and facilities. A few of the many extras our customers are offered include local plant delivery service, excellent wheelchair accessibility, free parking, easy access to the store from highway 6 and landscape design services. All in all, there are plenty of reasons to stop by Little Tree Garden Market.
Visit garden centre Little Tree Garden Market
What time does the garden centre open? If you live in Kitchener or Waterloo, Little Tree Garden Market is located near your home. This garden shop is open 7 days a week, meaning you can visit us anytime you want. If you want to know more about our opening hours, visit our contact information page and get to know all about this garden centre located in Fergus.
Here at Little Tree Garden Market, you’ll find an array of beautiful fruit trees. However, this store offers gardening enthusiasts many other products. For example, we sell houseplants, flowering shrubs, shade perennials, shade annuals, garden plants, flowering trees, garden ornaments, hand tools, fertilisers and more! While visiting, please take a look at our custom potting service and our planting service.